Functions and capabilities of the AXELOT SCM logistics platform
AXELOT presents the AXELOT SCM integrated logistics platform at the TransLogistica Kazakhstan 2022 exhibition. The platform is intended for manufacturing and trading enterprises that manage their own logistics network as part of their supply and distribution processes.
Supply chain management is understood as the processes of planning, as well as operational execution, and control of decisions made in terms of transportation and warehouse processing at each link in the supply chain. Thus, a single digital platform provides end-to-end support for the processes of incoming, internal and outgoing logistics and information support for material flows from the manufacturer to the end consumer.
The AXELOT SCM logistics platform covers the following functional areas:
- Modeling of the structure and limitations of the logistics network for the correct construction of supply chains when planning incoming, internal and outgoing material flows of the enterprise. It allows maintaining an up-to-date state of the logistics network, including nodes of various types, available edges between them, their characteristics, usage and bandwidth restrictions, as well as tariff information.
- Short-term and medium-term planning of the need for replenishment and distribution of stocks throughout the logistics network based on production plans, demand forecasts, strategies to maintain an optimal level of stocks, etc.
- Operational planning of supply chains to meet the need for raw materials, materials and finished products (goods), taking into account all possible sources (stocks, purchase, production), restrictions, capacity and costs of the logistics network. It allows planning the time of order execution and selecting the optimal order execution schemes in terms of reducing the total cost of the resulting supply chain.
- Operational execution and tracking of the status of movements and processing of material flows along the supply chains with the processing of deviations.
- Consolidation of all types of logistics costs along the supply chains and proportional distribution to item positions to form logistics prime costs and margins for the sale of finished products and goods.
- Formation of key indicators (KPI) to analyze the level of service to meet the need for raw materials, materials and finished products (goods) based on the accumulated statistical data on the execution of movements and processing of material flows along the supply chains.
For more information, visit the Company’s stand at the TransLogistica Kazakhstan 2022 exhibition and find out more useful information.
Link for registeration of visitors with a special promotion code: TRAVL8YNSM
- Created on .