The logistic company ESTMA plays a significant role in transportation market for over 25 years. Company offices are located in all ports of the Baltic states what allows you to conveniently and effectively carry out the delivery of goods from Europe, USA and the Far East to the countries of the Customs Union, Central Asia and the CIS.
The main services of ESTMA:
• The transportation of general, hazardous, bulky goods by railway.
• A multi-modal transportation of goods using multiple modes of transportation and transportation routes, such as sea + rail or sea + vehicles.
• Related services in ports – overload, temporary storage, selection of the optimal mode of transportation, provision of transport.
• Delivery of goods by vehicles, starting from minimum loads up to complete vehicle load.
• Marine transportation and air freight.
Transportation by railway
A range of services offered for transportation by railway:
• ESTMA offers transportation in both – our own containers or rented containers, as well offer 20 and 40 feet containers for sale.
• Due to ESTMA owns rail wagons, we can ensure minimum downtime of cargo at the port when awaiting shipment.
• Completion of railway attendant documentation, release and closure of export declarations.
• Temporary storage of any type of cargo available – general cargo, food, dangerous goods, goods requiring temperature control, excise goods.
• Reloading of pallet, manual, oversized cargo.
• ESTMA owns a fleet of 918 Series rail wagons, suitable for carrying lightweight, bulky cargo. Wagons are isothermic and are suitable for carrying drinks, canned food during winter time.
• Due to direct contracts with the railway administration of Latvia and Kazakhstan – ESTMA can provide the most competitive rates.
In addition to rail transportation and good cooperation with line companies and trucking companies, ESTMA offers:
• Delivery on line, our own containers and other equipment by sea to the ports of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
• Cargo delivery by trucks taking into account client's requests – container platforms with the return of containers by client's instructions, tents, trucks with capacity of 3-5 tons. Transportation routes – EU, The Baltic states, Russia, the CIS countries.
• Development of most suitable routes, provision of transport.
• Clearance of customs formalities, documentation and goods through the warehouse.
• Air-freight – due to participation in networks and agent availability in almost all countries, shipping is possible from anywhere to any direction in the world.